Items left longer than 14 days (but within 30 days) are eligible for a credit note. Returns made after the 14 day cut off period are not eligible for cash refunds.
GENERAL RETURN CONDITIONS
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchase(s). However, in the event that you are not completely satisfied with your order we will be happy to offer you a full refund for the value of the product. However, please note the following:
- In order to do so the item(s) must be in new, unworn condition with all packaging and garment tags still attached.
- We advise that all customers check items thoroughly on receipt of goods, prior to removing and disposing of labels and original packaging.
- You must request a return within 14 days of receiving the item(s). Items left longer than 14 days (but within 30 days) are eligible for a store credit note. Returns made after the 14 day cut off period are not eligible for cash refunds
- Returns received in worn condition will not be refunded, and may be subject to a 50% restocking fee on the price of the item(s) or may be directly returned to the purchaser
- All correctly returned items will only be credited to the account from which the original purchase was made, less any taxes or import duties incurred in delivery. We are unable to refund any shipping charges incurred.
If you are exchanging an item for the same item in a different size, pattern or colour you are responsible for the cost of shipping the item to us, but the re-shipment cost of the exchange order is free.
RETURNING GOODS BOUGHT AS SPECIAL OFFERS
If you return a single item bought as part of a multi-buy discount offer (for example 'buy 3 for the price of 2') you will be refunded the full price of that item less the proportional discount amount. If you return all items purchased with the multi-buy discount you will be refunded with the full multi-buy value.
For combination purchases ("buy one, get one free" or "get the lowest priced item free"), you must return any free items or vouchers back for us to process a refund.
HOW YOUR PACKAGE SHOULD BE RETURNED
Items must be returned via a recorded courier service (such as DHL recorded delivery). In order to arrange a shipment or collection please visit a courier website (www.dhl.com). Please also refer to the courier website (DHL) for shipping charges which will be incurred. Please note all returns must be sent via recorded signed delivery. We cannot take responsibility for returned items until signed for by us.
Please ensure that you retain your receipt showing proof of postage when sending back the item(s). We cannot take responsibility for items lost without proof of postage.
Once your return has been approved through our easy self service return centre, you will be able to print a return address label for the outside of the box. Your refund will be processed one to two days after your goods are received into our warehouse. Please note that it will take 3-5 working days for the refunds to show on your statement. You will be refunded on to the card that the goods were purchased with. If your card expires before we process your refund please contact our customer services team with your order number, postcode and new card details.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss the returns procedure with a member of our team please do not hesitate to contact us. You can get our contact details on our contact us page.